Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Facebook and thoughts....

Facebook is a wonderful place and a great way for people to stay connected.. Unfortunately, some people are jerks and abuse Facebook's magical powers. Some people like to hack into other people's accounts and write on their statuses... NOT COOL. To explain my slight anger, there was a post from a girl who is having issues with her ex-boyfriend. They aren't getting along. I read the post and thought "That girl must be crazy to write something like that and put her ex-boyfriend's name in it...". I read the other two posts that were identical but posted in different places. Then I read the comments and realized that it was her ex-boyfriend. He hacked into her account and posted that. Not only is that totally illegal and a total invasion of privacy, but that is totally stupid and if he had wanted her back at all, he pretty much just ruined any chance of that. So guys, and possibly girls, don't be stupid. Don't hack into your ex's Facebook account or any other account and post demeaning things about them to make it look like they did it. It's rude. It's stupid. It's not legal. Knock it off.
(I'm pretty sure none of you who read this and use Facebook, have ever done this, but someone did and I would've posted it on Facebook but I didn't want certain people to somehow read it and be mad at me.)

Also, on a different note, today was the second to last official day of school. It was pretty much just a yearbook signing day. It was pretty fun though. I'll have to read through all my signatures soon. Anywho, as of today, I'm officially a senior and a Madrigal... OMG! :)

OH! Choir banquet was last Saturday. I wore a black dress and looked beautimous. :) I was running for office and I am now an Alto Section Leader. YAYAYAY! Also, I won the award for "Least Likely to Win an Award". Go me. :)

This is Dylan aka the person I'm trying to further impress. :)
I couldn't find a banquet picture so I just used this random pic of Dylan.
Well, time to go play video games and get better so certain people are further impressed. ;) Posting more later. Thanks for reading! I love you all lots! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment