Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Joyness. Joyness. and more Joyness.

So, I realized that I haven't posted in a while. (Thank you, Calvin.) So, tonight I am posting some updates on my life.

My post-concert cake to congratulate me on making Mads

I don't think I posted this earlier...so... I MADE MADRIGALS!!!!! MADS 2011-2012 BABY! :) Also, we picked out dresses for the "Madrigirls". We're picking out shirts for the guys soon. I hope.

Me in my Madrigal dress

School's almost over, as all of you probably know. I've been struggling to keep up my grades, but I think I can get a 3.0 by the end of the year. Pray for me. Wish me luck.

Hmm... I babysat a fake baby not too long ago. It was interesting. I think I could be a teenage mom if I had to but there's no way I would do it of my own free will. I missed my baby after I gave it away, though. I was really depressed the night before because I thought the baby turned off already. But now it's gone.

Um... I have recently noticed that I have several guy's jackets in my custody. :) I have Dylan's blue jacket, currently. I still have Justin's jacket that I need to return. I returned Calvin's hoodie last week, because now it's too hot to wear a hoodie. Speaking of which, the weather in Utah is SO BIPOLAR!

Oh, my best friend Calvin, went to Disneyland and brought me back a present. LOOK HOW CUTE AND AWESOME IT IS!!!!

WALL-E

Well, it's getting late and I still have stuff to do. I will post more later. Peace!

P.S. I love you guys! Thanks for reading this blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment