Friday, July 13, 2012

d=d p_p -O-

So, last Saturday, was my 18th birthday. Crazy right? I know. It's weird. Now I can go to jail, and vote, and   stuff.. Weird.. Anywho, the day before my birthday, I went shopping with my mom for a birthday outfit. I had no idea what to get, or what I wanted, except that it had to be cute (duh). So I looked around and decided that I wanted a denim button down shirt dress, or a denim button down shirt with colored skinny jeans. I got both! :) This is what I modeled my outfit after. It's almost exactly the same, except I had a different necklace, and slightly different belt.

My bday outfit. Even did my hair the same way.
I like to do a birthday blog post and tell people what I got. Just for fun. And to help me remember for future reference. So, let's see... From my sister and her family, the Bartons, I received Grandma Sycamore's white bread (my favorite) and Goober's PB&J, which is peanut butter and jelly in one jar. DELICIOUS! I love it so. :) From my parents, I received the clothes I had picked out at the store and a new pair of TOMS, that were white and blue striped. I also received Season 1 and 2 of FRIENDS and a piggy bank.
From my brother and his family, the Faraghers, I received my old hoodie (so funny) and 3 GLEE CD's. My little sister, Sadee gave me a MLP (My Little Pony) coloring book. She also gave me a Disney/Pixar's Greatest Hits CD. I love it. My older sister, Heather gave me a notebook she made a cute cover for and she helped pick out my TOMS. I think that's it... That's all I can remember, anyway.

On a side note, can anyone tell what I was trying to make in the title of this post? It didn't really work.. but I'll be happy if someone guesses right. :)

Also, today is a wonderful day... Why, you might ask? Halen is coming home!!! He's been in Oregon for 2 weeks. I've missed him very much. I haven't been able to watch more than one episode of Doctor Who, the whole time he's been gone. It made me miss him more. However, I did happen to watch a ton of My Little Pony, which he loves, which also reminded me of him, but was a little easier to watch, because he never watched it with me. So now we'll have more to talk about! And hopefully we can hang out soon, so we can catch up on everything! I'm so excited!!

Fluttershy :)

Me n Halen

Well, that's all for now. I think I might go back to bed. I am SO tired.. Have a safe trip home, Halen. Love you!

P.S. Thanks for reading my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment