Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random Things...

So, I was thinking randomly, as usual, today. I realized that I am a person who doesn't talk about herself very much. It's not so much because I don't want to or don't enjoy talking about myself, but it's more because I tend to ask people about how they're doing. Most of the time, I only talk about myself when someone else asks me directly. It's not really a bad thing... unless you're having one of those days where you're going crazy and just have to tell someone!!!.... Good thing it's not one of those days. :) *short pause*...Onto other things...

Week panned out so far...
Saturday - PROM!!!
Friday - Party!!
Every day before then - cleaning, reading, chores, hair experiments, and music! :)

That's all for now. :)

Possible idea for prom hair

No comments:

Post a Comment