Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Boys, Toys and Joys

Boys:
I have come to tell you all of my shocking news.... I, Kat Faragher, am attempting to follow in the ways of Sam Boldrin, and swear off "liking" boys until college, or after my mission, if I go on one. It would just make high school so much less dramatic, you know? Sam's kind of having off and on weeks. She likes a boy one week and doesn't the next week, which is pretty normal... So, I might have to resolve to that. Well, wish me luck! I'm already doing a bad job of it... but we'll see how well I do the rest of this month.

Me being scandalous on a hippo. Just to make you laugh at my weirdness. :)


Toys:
I have a friend named Blade Maughan. He has an uber cute squeaky toy frog. Oh, I wish I had a picture of it... Anyway, Blade likes to bring his squeaky toy frog to ASL class and other places. He has learned how to control me with it. I find something enticing about the uber cute noise it makes when it squeaks. It makes me smile. :) But it also immediately distracts me from whatever I'm doing. If Blade holds the frog in front of me, I'll stare at it after it squeaks. Then Blade (or whoever happens to have the frog, or the want to tickle me..) will attempt to poke my tummy and tickle me. (If you've ever tickled me, you've probably commented on the cuteness of my reaction. [It's a weird but apparently cute noise.] I do a lot of cute things, I guess... At least some people say so..) So, Blade controls me with that frog. By the way, the frog's unofficial name is "Frogbert", until further notice. :)

It looks almost exactly like this frog.


Joys:
I made a tuna sandwich today. I've been craving one for a while. It was yummy. :) Also, I'm taking my final driving test tomorrow! AAAH!! Wish me luck!... I'm having my hair cut today. It's just a trim, but I'll be able to wear my bangs down for prom. And I'll be able to see! Yay! Speaking of prom... I'M GOING TO PROM!!! I'm going with a friend from school/my ward, Justin Montgomery. It's gonna be a blast! :)


Me in my PROM dress! :)


Well, that's all for now. Keeping you posted. "Tote zines, Elder!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment