Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Total. Fail.

I took my driving test today.... You can probably guess what happened just by reading the title. I failed my test. The one thing I worried about most was parallel parking. Consequently, that's the one thing I did perfectly. I forgot how to park uphill and downhill. I almost hit a car, the teacher had to hit the brakes. Then I hit the curb when I was doing a three-point turn or something. Hitting the curb and having the teacher step on the brakes are two things that count as automatic fails. Lucky me. :P So, I will be practicing much more before I take that test again. I will also probably be renewing my permit soon. It expires March 25th, 2011, the day before prom. I don't need it for prom but I do need it to continue driving. :P Well, that's all for now. I haven't really enjoyed talking about my failure so much today but now more people can just check my blog. So, peace out!

Random image of a steamy corn bubble thing, hopefully it will distract you. ;)

Thanks to those of you who stay updated! And to those who don't, that's okay. My life isn't super entertaining, I do realize. But I love you all! Updates soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment